Serving in the Oregon Eugene Mission

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Nov. 10, 2015
Dear Family,
I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!! i have so much to say!
First off - Happy Birthday to Tyler, Cameron and Jessie!
Here are some quick notes from this week.
-There are so many noises around us here.  There are fireworks, guns, people yelling, cars, trucks, ect.
-The CCM is beautiful!   The people here are so kind and nice and so very happy!
-5 love languages are real!
-I eat a lot of cereal!
-Tuesday is pizza night and I do love that!
-I love my district!
- I love your letters!  Keep sending them!   They are wonderful!!!!    
            send letters as email to  letter@mtcmexicocarepackage.com   put my name in the subject line.
This week has been great! I have learned so much and I am learning new things in Spanish everyday!!!!! I know the Lord is blessing me and He is helping me through everyday!!!!!! I love him and His enabling power of the atonement to give me strength and to know that He knows exactly how I feel right now!!! 

This week I found Elder Perkes!!!! It was so nice to see someone from Bountiful and someone I know!!! 
Hey dad what do you think of Ether 12: 17?
 " And it was by faith that the three disciples obtained a promise that they should not taste of death; and they obtained not the promise until after their faith."
I was thinking about faith this week and it amazed me how much faith these men have -  enough faith to live forever!! that is crazy!!!
This week I have seen a lot of tender mercies. I know that the Lord is watching out for me everyday!! I have been so impressed with my head and that I have not had huge problems with it! I have been able to take so much in and I haven't got the huge headache that everyone gets. (What am I saying, that I normally get:))     Also He has helped me so much with Spanish. I have a hard time sometimes to say what I want to say but when I open my mouth and testify of truth the words come and I am able to simply explain what  I want to say and I am able to feel the spirit and I know my investigator does too. 
Mom and Sarah and Rachel and Annalee and Laura!!! My miestro played the piano for us this week and it took me right back home!! I closed my eyes and just imagined that you were there playing for me!!! It was such a sweet experience!!
I also have seen that there is a whole different kind of spirit from Sunday vs the rest of the week. On Sunday the Spirit testifies extra strong to me of truth and helps me feel loved. And then through out the week I don't feel that Spirit the same way  but I know the Spirit is with me because I am able to learn so much . And there is no way I could ever do this without the spirit constantly with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
One thing the mission president's wife told us on Sunday was hold tight, knuckles white!!!!!! We need to hold fast to the iron rod and this gospel and never let go!!!  I like the knuckles white part because it show that we really have to put energy and time and muscle into holding onto the gospel and the iron rod.
Hahah so we had a fast walk race back to our casa the other day and I destroyed!!!!!!!! Haha so mom when you told me I walk fast, you are completely right.!!! Haha  I am a fast guy!!!!!! Hahahaha!!!
I love you all so much!! Once again this letter was really jumpy but I have a lot to say about little things! I love you all so much and you are all such great examples to me!! I thank you all for helping me become the person I am!!! I love you so much!!!!
I hope its not too cold in Utah!! it is still pretty warm here!! like 80 or so!! Haha when I get to Oregon I am going to be so cold!!!! haha
i love you!!!!! thank you for all your prayers!!! you are the best!!!!
love elder peters
haha also mom i got my hair cut today, and it was crazy! I have no idea how to explain it. they were so fast and I was really worried that they were going to do a bad job but I think they did ok!
i love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pray for you guys every night too just so you know!!!


I use a lot of books!   

You know, studying away!

My first haircut not from Mom or Dad


Centro De Capacitacion Misional Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment