Serving in the Oregon Eugene Mission

Thursday, October 15, 2015

My Mission Call

I feel so blessed for this opportunity to serve God for the next two years. I know that I have been called to the Oregon Eugene mission for a reason. I'm not exactly sure yet but I know that there is something there that the Lord wants me to do. I know that God lives and is watching out for me. I know that the Lord is constantly molding me into the person that He would like me to become. I know the trails that I have faced were for a specific reason. It was super hard during them, but when I look back I am able to see how much the Lord was guiding me. I know that there is a God and that He is watching out for all of us. I know that He gives us only as much as He knows we can handle. I love him and I am so excited to share His Gospel to the people of Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment